Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Skiers,

I have been made aware that the Booster Club, rather than the school, will be accepting the money and paying for the warm up jackets. However, they do not want to process individual checks. The recommended procedure is that I (as your coach) will collect the checks and then make out one personal check to the Booster Club, covering the total amount for the jackets. Then they will send in one check to the jacket company (Don’t ask me why…). This means that your checks should be made out to me, Paul Allison, and I will keep careful records of who has paid. 


So, if you have already made out a check to Queensbury Schools, I will return it to you and ask that you make a new one out to me personally. Apologies for any inconvenience. Do your best to get these into me by the end of the week!
 

Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment